#5 Self Discovery questions to ask yourself
Some days we just need a little motivation especially on Mondays. The weekend is over now and it’s time to get back to work.
How do we find the motivation thought to break through the fog and get the work done that needs to be completed.
Sometimes we just need a little motivation!
Here are #5 questions to ask yourself that might help get you back into the creative workflow that you need to complete the task that need to be completed.
- Write about a time you faced a tough situation and ended up stronger.
- Where would you most like to travel if money was no object?
- What is your trademark? In your style, your artwork, your speech?
- What upsets you or causes you stress? Take a deep breath. How can you eliminate this stress from your life
- What are some things you enjoyed doing as a child? What’s stopping you from doing them now?